Operations Executive – Ocean Beds
At Ocean Holidays, we are immensely proud of the growth we have achieved. We are on an exciting journey to become one of the UK’s leading USA and long-haul travel providers - and you can be part of that adventure.
Across all our brands; Ocean Florida, Ocean California, Ocean Beds and Winged Boots - our ambition is to show our customers how much we love travel - whether that’s the different destinations our customers are going to or working together as a business- we are passionate about what we do.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Executive to join our team.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Launched in 2013, Ocean Beds is the Number 1 Florida receptive Tour Operator based out of Orlando and the UK. Ocean Beds is part of the Ocean Holidays family of brands. We offer personal support and exceptional service to both our partners and clients in resort. Ocean Beds aims to give the highest levels of service and support to our partners and their clients while on holiday with us from our Welcome and Service Centre, which is based in Kissimmee and managed by our own Ocean Holidays Team, to all of our UK-based support staff.
Role Overview (bullet points) and Benefits
· Support Trade Partners and Ocean Florida Sales and Operations team to make and generate enquiries and bookings as well as answer and operational queries
· Liaising with the Ocean Beds Contracting, reservations and customer service team based in our Orlando office for bookings, queries and in resort issues to update Account Manager and Trade Partners
· Understand the Ocean Beds Product Range in order to process enquiries and bookings for both Villas and hotels in the Ocean Beds in house reservations system.
· Collating and sending any relevant documentation to Ocean Florida Operations and Trade partners including, not limited to Vouchers, Driving directions and invoices.
· Understanding and working closely with the product team to support extranet partner bookings and queries
· Ability to undergo tasks to quality check and maintain a very high level of accuracy within the team
· Support Trade partners, Account Manager and the Ocean Beds Orlando team with in resort issues to maintain low level of complaint ratio in line with company strategy
· Delivering Accommodation changes to Ocean Florida and trade partners within the Ocean Beds Matrix guidelines
· Working with other team members within the Ocean Beds team to help answer queries around bookings, in resort issues and general queries.
· Assist with any other areas of sales and operations where required, and when needed and may require attendance outside of normal working hours to attend trade conferences and overseas travel
Person Specification Including Behaviours Required:
- You will Ideally have previous experience working in the travel industry
- Previous experience working in customer services
- Great relationship builder, you always go the extra mile to make sure you leave the customer happy
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- The ability to think on your feet, and undertake multiple tasks at once
- A real team player with a positive and cheerful attitude; even at the busiest times you keep smiling!
- Knowledge of travel industry systems such as Top Dog and Galileo would be very advantageous
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Operations Executive – Ocean Beds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly