Customer Service Executive
Our client is a well- known, dyanmic, forward thinking and successful tour operator that offer worldwide tours, luxury tailor-made travel and cruises across the globe. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking an experienced Travel Customer Service & Administration Consultant to join their busy and friendly team. This role is ideal for an experienced travel professional currently working in customer service, sales support, operations or reservations seeking career progression, generous benefits and many more exciting perks.
This exciting role entrails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Providing outstanding customer service that promotes sales within the customer services department.
- Positively influence sales through the use of your customer service skills and problem solving skills.
- Manage existing bookings to provide a superior customer experience.
- Administrate documents from the reservations team.
- Ensure that opportunities to cross sell and up sell are identified.
- Customer service and/or sales experience within the travel industry is essential either with a tour operator or travel agency.
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of basic MS Office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- A high level of accuracy and detail orientate
- Driven by success, results orientated
- Lucrative bonus
- Career progression
- Sociable working hours
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator, within a friendly team in state of the art offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable travel candidates with similar experience in customer service, admin and/or sales from a tour operator or travel agency background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW!
Apply for Customer Service Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly