Senior Travel Marketing Executive
Our client is a long established and successful business travel company. Due to remarkable growth, we’re currently looking to recruit experienced Senior Travel Marketing Executive to join their friendly and busy team. This role is ideal for a Senior Marketing Executive seeking a rewarding career, progression and something a little different.
Your career begins here:
- Responsible for supporting the delivery of the B2B travel sector marketing plan.
- Be involved with the creation, delivery and evaluation of activities in the marketing plan targeting key target audiences in the travel sector.
- Evaluate the involvement in conferences, events and awards, and lead the planning and organisation of any sponsorship commitments.
- Be actively involved in ensuring the expertise in travel is well represented in both traditional and social media channels.
- Be obsessed with the importance of a consistent (yet engaging) messaging and content framework.
- Have a passion for creating great content! Support the creation and delivery of campaign assets in support of the marketing plan and objectives, working with the in-house design and research team.
- Lead the evaluation of events for the sales and marketing teams (conferences, breakfast seminars, PR briefings and other hospitality events) and provide support and guidance where needed to ensure the potential of each event is maximised from a business development and marketing perspective.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in a marketing, marketing communications/PR role and team – ideally B2B must be within the travel industry.
- Appreciation of B2B marketing including involvement in or usage of at least one of the following areas: marketing communications, campaigns, PR and events.
- Proactive, diligent with lots of enthusiasm, personality and positive attitude.
- Strong content curator (both online and off).
- Intermediate level software skills including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience in involvement in production and delivery of marketing content, campaigns and conferences.
- Social media community management and/or influencer engagement.
- Private medical insurance
- Priority pass membership
- 40% off travel insurance
- Life assurance
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Plus many more lucrative benefits.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Senior Travel Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly