Product Assistant: This well know Travel company based in South West London are looking for a Product Assistant who is looking to get into the travel industry, they will train you completely train you up, they will pay up to 18k.
Product Assistant, Responsibilities:
- Loads all hotel and resort product contracts on to the reservations system and website ensuring the fare structure is accurate.
- Provides back up for loading cruise product contracts on to the reservations system and website ensuring the fare structure is accurate.
- Validates that the details of the contract provided are correct.
- Prioritises the loading to maximise the commercial opportunity.
- Updates systems in accordance with the contract and on a timely basis.
Product Assistant, Skills:
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise own workload.
- IT literate.
- Analytical and decision-making skills.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Experienced in CRS e.g. Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre. (Desirable not essential).
If this role is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to send your CV to Shannon@candm.co.uk or call me on 02073971295 quoting SO49020
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk