Product Assistant: This well know Travel company based in South West London are looking for a Product Assistant who is looking to get into the travel industry, they will train you completely train you up, they will pay up to 18k.
Product Assistant, Responsibilities:
- Loads all hotel and resort product contracts on to the reservations system and website ensuring the fare structure is accurate.
- Provides back up for loading cruise product contracts on to the reservations system and website ensuring the fare structure is accurate.
- Validates that the details of the contract provided are correct.
- Prioritises the loading to maximise the commercial opportunity.
- Updates systems in accordance with the contract and on a timely basis.
Product Assistant, Skills:
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise own workload.
- IT literate.
- Analytical and decision-making skills.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Experienced in CRS e.g. Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre. (Desirable not essential).
If this role is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to send your CV to Shannon@candm.co.uk or call me on 02073971295 quoting SO49020
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Product Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly