SALES & AGENCY SUPPORT EXECUTIVE
Role and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and actioning e-mails received into the agency sales team.
- Answering calls from agency partners and dealing with / directing their enquiries promptly.
- Setting up of agent accounts and issuing agents with commercial documentation.
- Understanding different agent account types including net rates, commissionable rates, white label and xml customers and being able to action accordingly.
- Setting up of daily, weekly, monthly sales reports as applicable for agents on overrides and the ability to understand overrides and action invoices received in respect of such.
- Liaising with our product and yield teams to keep agents up to date with changes in pricing and product offering.
- Assisting the finance team with any account related queries.
Sales Team Support:
- Act as the support function for the six field based Business Development Managers.
- Answer requests for account specific management information, run reports and feed back to the BDM’s promptly.
- Keeping the database of agents within the BDM regions up to date.
- Keeping the agency sales filing system up to date and organized. Ensuring all commercial term documents are filed and documented correctly.
- Managing invitee lists for trade events, roadshows, fam trips.
- Organising, where appropriate and needed, accommodation, transport and any other logistical needs of the activities.
- Ensuring when our retail partners hold meetings within our premises that all arrangements are made including catering, drinks throughout the day, etc.
- Working with the marketing team to support our marketing activity to agents.
- Responding to agent requests for merchandise including POS, giveaways for events/conferences.
- Collation and distribution of merchandise and sales documentation to agents.
- Working closely with the Head of Trade Marketing in terms of agent incentives with ultimate responsibility for checking entries to incentives, validating claims and ordering/fulfillment of incentives – including gifts, holiday, Love2Shop vouchers.
- Day to day administration of year-round incentive for TUI Bride & Groom customers.
- Have a full understanding of the workings of our internal reporting systems.
- Be the face of the sales team within the office environment.
- Gain feedback from internal colleagues and departments that can be used to enhance the sales function.
- Monitoring on a daily basis sales and pricing and flagging any anomalies that arise.
Proficient in Microsoft applications, numerate and able to communicate well both verbally and in writing. Flexible in the approach to work and able to work and be involved across different departments within the business.
There will be occasional UK and overseas travel as well as attendance at evening roadshows as and when required.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"