Sales Manager - Oxford. An excellent opportunity for someone with a track record of success in exceeding sales targets and of leading high-performing sales people and who wants to work in a well-established and highly successful business.
Sales Manager Responsibilities
To develop and lead a team of Account Managers and ensure they are enabled to meet the division's sales targets. Working with the Managing Director, the Sales Manager will set sales goals, developing and implementing sales plans in order to achieve these goals.
Sales Manager Skills Required
- Plan, develop and implement sales strategies, incorporating annual sales and commercial plans
- Set sales goals and quotas
- Manage own portfolio of key accounts
- Report on progress against objectives via agreed key performance metrics
- Identify training and development needs in order to establish and retain a high-performing sales team
- Manage individual and team performance
- Contribute to new business development through meeting and presenting to key prospective clients such as University Procurement Managers and Academy Trusts
- Support the Managing Director in writing tenders and attending framework meetings
- Contribute to the monthly board report by providing accurate sales information in a timely manner
- Stand in for the Managing Director and/or General Manager in their absence
Sales Manager Package
£45k plus benefits
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/