Pricing Analyst - London
Job reference: JR2392
We are currently recruiting for a Pricing Analyst, UK/Europe, based in our London office.
Reporting to the Manager Commercial UK/Europe, this role plays a key part in developing and implementing our pricing strategy within the region, as well as using data to generate insights and market intelligence and communicating these to our sales, market development and commercial teams.
Working collaboratively with key stakeholders across our business, you will be a key influencer in supporting the ongoing commercial success of the UK/Europe region.
In this position, you will be accountable for:
- Monitoring competitor activity, proposing pricing initiatives and responses to ensure we remain competitive in market
- Planning, developing and implementing proactive pricing and sector strategies to maximise Air New Zealand's revenues, yield and market share.
- Developing and generating performance reporting of marketing initiatives against targets, financial modelling and data interpretation to enable effective plans and modifications to be developed.
- Preparing route specific intelligence to assist with the development of tactical marketing plans and co-op advertising.
- Maintaining effective relationships with both internal stakeholders in our Commercial and Pricing department at our head office, as well as external stakeholders in our commercial airline partners.
We're looking for someone who's highly analytical and with great attention to detail. To be successful in this role you will be an expert Excel user and proficient at extracting and analysing data. As a "big picture thinker", you will understand the key economic drivers that impact our highly competitive environment.
Preferred experience: minimum of 2-years' experience in Revenue Management/Pricing within the airline, travel, or hospitality industry and/or knowledge of at least one major GDS and good knowledge of ATPCO 's GFS and fare filing systems. Experience using business analytics services Power BI and Microstrategy would also be advantageous.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is commercially savvy and can question the status quo to drive commercial performance.
Successful candidates will require legal work eligibility in the UK.
To apply, please visit careers.airnewzealand.co.nz and search job reference JR2392.