Group Air Travel Planners
Group Travel Consultant: This prestigious business travel company are recruiting a temporary Group Travel Consultant to work in their meetings and events team FROM HOME. This is a great opportunity for an existing Group Travel Consultant or a Senior BTC looking to make the switch into meetings and events.
Group Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Create group and individual reservations and accurately input data
- Negotiate best fares with suppliers as well as flexible terms and conditions
- Responsible for controlling budgeted costs
- Main point of contact for both internal and external clients and suppliers
Group Travel Consultant Skills Required:
- Proven experience in the business travel sector and the ideal candidate would have groups and events experience
- SABRE CRS experience required
- Excellent fare and ticketing knowledge including Published, Net, Group and consolidator fare types
- Knowledge and experience of the air/travel industry and key contacts
- Strong negotiation skills
- This is an ongoing temporary position starting ASAP
- The hourly pay rate is £16.10 to £18.20 per hour depending on experience
- Working Monday to Friday 37.5hr working week
- Must be able to work from home
To apply for this Group Travel Consultant role please either apply online by e-mailing your CV to email@example.com or call Harri on 020 7397 1297 and quote reference 48375.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk