Full time Business Travel Consultant - Stockport
Are you ready for a rewarding travel role? We're looking for Corporate travel consultants who must have strong geography knowledge, experience n booking flights on GDS' such as Galileo, Amadeus, sabre etc and a positive and progressive attitude! Our client is a leading independent travel management company who are fast making a name for themselves and expanding to keep up with their growing client base. They are looking for a Corporate Travel Consultant with the drive to progress within their vibrant and lively company in their Office based in just outside of Manchester. Working on multiple accounts, you'll be used to building worldwide itineraries and will have to take on various administrative responsibilities including aftercare and the client's need from beginning to end to ensure top service. It's a fast paced environment so a knack for managing priorities is needed, but in return, you will be getting an excellent salary between £18pa plus uncapped commission and an OTE of around £24k on the first year!
- Taking enquiries over the phone and via email from business travellers.
- Managing multiple accounts and understanding individual contracts and branch guides.
- Working to Service Level Agreements for each corporate clients.
- Booking a variety of travel requirements from UK hotels & trains, right through to worldwide flights & organising visas via GDS.
- Working quickly and efficiently as an individual as well as in the team on own initiative.
MUST have good Native GDS experience (either Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre or Worldspan) in retail or business background.
- The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary (£18k plus uncapped commission) along with company benefits and career progression to management roles or other sectors in the company.
- Great hours; Monday - Friday business hours
- Established and growing international business travel company plus bonuses!
To apply for this exciting opportunity, Senior Business Travel Consultant in Manchester, please call Mary 01619236120 or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively click 'Apply Now' below and follow our easy to view instructions below.