Retail Travel Consultant
A reputable and very well-established Travel Company is looking for an experienced Retail Travel consultant to join their team in Wakefield to cover a Maternity Contract.
This Travel Sales Consultant position can be either Full time OR Part time, working on a rota basis between 9am till 9pm across 7 days per week, max 1 weekend per month; offering an excellent basic salary up to £17k depending on experience, plus individual monthly and early bonus scheme.
As a Retail Travel Sales Consultant you will:
- Work as part of a team in a busy travel sales environment, will service travel requirements and liaise with customers either by phone, email or face to face;
- Sell short and long-haul travel destinations, meet and exceed sales targets whilst offering exceptional world class service to your customers;
As a Retail Travel Sales Consultant you will have:
- Previous experience working within a Retail Travel Sales or Travel Reservations environment, in roles such as a Retail Travel Consultant, Travel Advisor, Travel Agent, Travel Sales Consultant, or a Travel Reservations Consultant, selling and arranging worldwide travel;
- A proven track record of hitting sales targets and giving excellent customer service;
- Great face to face and telephone manner and proven ability to build rapport with customers,
- A real passion for travel with good travel geography knowledge.
Interested? Please send your most up to date CV to email@example.com, apply online or call Sunny at C&M Travel Recruitment on 01612384494
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk