The TravelUp Group have an opportunity for a full-time Marketing Executive to compliment the Marketing department at either our Aldermaston, Berkshire or Luton, Bedfordshire offices.
Established in 2006, the TravelUp Group consists of TravelUp, Holiday Genie, Bravo Travel, Bookable Holidays and Magic Holidays and has offices in Aldermaston, Blackpool, Luton, Palma, Karachi and Lahore.
Working closely with a variety of departments, particularly Product, Aviation & Sales, to deliver offers and engaging content to our customer base
- Delivering marketing across all 5 of the group’s brands
- Report into the Group Marketing Manager
- Exec will receive ongoing training and support available
- Fun and friendly workplace
- Travel Opportunities
- Preparing and delivering engaging marketing campaigns
- Proofing and signing off third party and internally produced marketing collateral
- Sourcing and pricing offers for promotion
- Researching online trends and creating captivating social media posts and campaigns
- Creating unique and SEO-friendly blog and landing page content across the different websites
- Producing Weekly Website Performance reports
- Contributing creative ideas for upcoming projects offline and online projects
- Provide assistance with other marketing activities, if requested
- Motivated, conscientious and adaptive to our ever-changing travel industry
- A to C grade in GCSE English & Maths
- Excellent attention to detail and good communication skills
- An interest in travel *
- Experience using MS software, CMS, email platforms and social media platforms*
* Experience in the travel industry and experience using these systems would be advantageous but is not essential for the role.
Salary dependent on experience
If you think you’ve got the qualities we are looking for, we want to hear from you. Please email a copy of your current CV by clicking "Apply Now"