New Business Development Manager
This is a great opportunity to join our client, a leading specialist within Educational Tours. The successful applicant will be making outbound calls within the educational sector and selling and promoting educational tours.
You will be working with the operations team to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of all tours from existing accounts.
Identify opportunities for new business within the existing accounts, either short or long haul. To identify new destinations required by schools and to work with the sales and operations managers to create new tour packages.
To be successful in application for the New Business Development role, these are the skills sets our client is looking for :
- Proven performance in a sales environment
- Proven history of outbound calling and developing new business
- Knowledge of international destinations and travel experience preferred
- Industry experience a plus but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, documentation, time management and organisational skills
- Sense of urgency and commitment; demonstrated ability to meet individual and sales team goals
- Ability to significantly increase time commitment as needed to meet company objectives
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
For all the latest jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk