Team Manager - Online Travel Reservations
Team Manager - Sales and Travel industry background ideally required for a very well established independent travel company in Chester City Centre - Offering a basic salary of up to £22,000 plus bonus/commission circa £26k OTE - This is a great opportunity for a strong Team Manager / Team Leader that are looking to work for an exciting, dynamic and growing business. These opportunities would suit individuals from a strong background in web based / live chat customer service and sales roles either the travel industry in a similar role OR individuals that have worked within website chat / website support within a Call Centre / Contact Centre environment.
Online Reservations Team Manager will:-
- Work alongside the Senior Management team within the Operations Department to deliver outstanding results, to positively drive change, to motivate and inspire team members
- To create an environment oriented to trust, open communication , creative thinking and a collaborative approach
The role of Web Support / Web Chat / Live Chat Team Manager involves:-
- Motivating, developing and driving a team of Web support and live web chat experts to deliver the highest levels of conversion, quality and customer service.
- Managing the shifts within the Operations Department
- Leading and motivating a team of web based travel agents to succeed.
- Ensuring that your direct team along with the Operations department are driven to succeed, to ensure that the Operations department exceed their targets, deliver outstanding customer service, exceptional quality and are a results driven environment.
Reservations Team Manager must have:-
- Credible knowledge of managing people, driving change, have a proven track record in improving results alongside delivering outstanding customer service and quality.
- Experience in managing teams in contact / call centre environments is essential as it strong understanding of web based interaction with customers and consumers
Would you like to be part of a close-knit and friendly team, dedicated to excellence and top-notch customer service and work for the UK's largest independent specialist travel agency that offers a fantastic and unrivalled holiday / travel product?
If so, for more information and to apply for this unique role please send your updated CV to email@example.com or apply below. Alternatively, for a confidential chat about the role please call Sunny on 0161 238 4494 in the strictest of confidence.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk