Customer Relations Team Leader
Customer Services / Customer Relations Team Leader is required for a very well established independent travel company in Chester City Centre - Offering a basic salary of up to £25,000 plus bonus- This is a great opportunity for a strong Assistant Manager / Team Leader that are looking to work for an exciting, dynamic and growing business. These opportunities would suit individuals from a strong background as a Customer Service Team leader / Supervisor / assistant manager in Lettings or Estate agency OR Travel industry OR individuals that have worked within a customer service leading role within a Call Centre / Contact Centre environment.
Customer Service Team Leader will:-
- Work alongside the Senior Management team within the Operations Department to deliver outstanding results, to positively drive change, to motivate and inspire team members
- To create an environment oriented to trust, open communication , creative thinking and a collaborative approach
Customer Relations Team Leader role involves:-
· Accountability for team performance, including coaching and development of team members individual performances.
· Understand all organisation's products, services, procedures, guidelines
· Conduct regular reviews of Customer Service Team performance and manage under performance
· Feedback to relevant department on improvements based on staff/customer feedback
· Ensure a safe and harmonious working environment
· Motivate and support team members
· Mentor teams
· Drive performance improvements
· Manage department costs and oversee HR procedures.
Customer Service Team Leader must have:-
- Credible knowledge of managing people, driving change, have a proven track record in improving results alongside delivering outstanding customer service and quality.
- Experience in managing teams in contact / call centre environments is essential OR Experience supervising Customer Service Team within a Travel or Lettings industries will also be strongly considered
Would you like to be part of a close-knit and friendly team, dedicated to excellence and top-notch customer service and work for the UK's largest independent specialist travel agency that offers a fantastic and unrivalled holiday / travel product?
If so, for more information and to apply for this unique role please send your updated CV to email@example.com or apply below. Alternatively, for a confidential chat about the role please call Sunny on 0161 238 4494 in the strictest of confidence.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk