Director of Sales (Hotel)
DIRECTOR OF SALES
MBM Travel Executives are actively recruiting a senior sales professional to join our client as their Sales Director for this leading independent luxury hotel. The role will be responsible for managing a professional team of sales managers to drive sales from national and international markets across all segments to include corporate, leisure and MICE. Reporting to the Commercial Director the Director of Sales the successful applicant will be experienced in hotel sales with a particularly tenacious personality, one who is eager to win new business in order to continuously grow and maintain accounts for this prestigious property.
DIRECTOR OF SALES RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Formulate and implement the hotel Sales Strategy and objectives
- Identify opportunities within Sales, Marketing and Revenue
- Identify new business opportunities for mainly corporate and some leisure/ MICE clients
- Secure and strengthen new and existing accounts
- Attend networking events and fam visits to actively promote the hotel at all times
DIRECTOR OF SALES SKILLS REQUIRED:
- A proven career in a Senor Sales/ Head of Sales role
- Understanding and knowledge of the London Market
- Experienced in developing sales strategies
- Contacts in all hotel segments to include business travel/ TMC's, Corporate, Leisure and Meeting and Events
- Impressive negotiation and sales skills
- Strong manager of people
- Understanding of revenue and yield.
If you feel you have the above skills and a positive and inspirational leader then please feel free to apply by submitting your CV to email@example.com. In return a competitive salary and benefits package is on offer.