This award winning independent travel company are currently recruiting for an experience Travel Consultant on either a full or part-time basis, based in their office in Gloucester.
Travel Consultant, Responsibilities:
- Respond to client enquires promptly whether by phone, email or face-2-face
- Create inspiring travel itineraries to worldwide destinations
- Contribute to company sales targets by achieving and exceeding personal KPI's
Travel Consultant, Skills Required:
- Sound knowledge and experience of the retail travel industry
- Experience with a GDS preferred
- A genuine interest in travel
- Paying depending on experience up to £20K + comm
- Working Mon - Fri 09.30 - 17.30 with 3 Sat per month
- Able to looking at full time or part time hours.
- Based in Gloucester
To apply for this Travel Consultant please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org ot call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG48895
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk