Digital Marketing Assistant
Digital Marketing Assistant - Bespoke & luxury Travel Company.
Salary: £20,000 - £26,000
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and exciting travel business, my client is looking for an enthusiastic marketing professional that enjoys working on the analytical side.
This role includes SEO, PPC and statistical analysis. You should have knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets and be quick to extract and analyse data.
Please note - this is not a content writing or social media marketing role, although you should have strong communication skills, the ability to write well and an eye for proof reading.
Digital Marketing Assistant Key Skills:
- Good knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
- Understanding of SEO
- Experience of PPC basics
- One or two years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in creating pages and uploading website content using a CMS
- Able to write in clear concise English, with a keen eye for proof reading other people’s copy and a strong attention to detail
- An interest in the Travel industry
Apply below or contact Paul at New Frontiers for more information.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Is this not the job for you? If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role, we’ll send you £100 of Amazon vouchers as a massive thank you!