Commercial Manager - £32,000 - Woking
The UK's largest consortia for independent travel businesses is looking for a Commercial Manager to join their team. Taking ownership of a number of key travel trade partners you will be negotiating the best commercial terms for members. The Commercial Manager will work closely with the Head of Commercial to achieve key commercial objectives including executing commercial and marketing plans.
Commercial Manager Features:
- Managing a number of business partner accounts with responsibility for negotiating the best possible commercial terms
- Conduct regular partner performance meetings to review commercial movements and strengthen existing relationships
- Creating realistic forecasts for those partners and reporting actuals to ensure tactical trade plans are in place when required
- Working with the membership team to ensure any member escalations are satisfactorily dealt with by business partners.
- Staying fully informed on industry and trade partner developments to ensure the commercial, product and revenue teams are fully informed on products and prices.
Commercial Manager Skills Required:
- Commercially astute with previous experience as a Commercial Manager, ideally within the travel industry.
- Highly analytical with an ability to demonstrate an understanding of key performance levers.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and network with business partners.
- Experience of supplier relationship management at senior level
- Highly numerate with proven experience of budgeting and forecasting
Commercial Manager Additional Information:
- Based in Woking, working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Flexibility to attend industry and trade events on a regular basis
- Travel within the UK and overseas with flexibility to stay away from home
- Previously, successful candidates have come from a Commercial Manager, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Commercial Executive background
To apply for the role please email your CV to Louise@candm.co.uk or call 01737309984
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk