CRUISE SALES CONSULTANT
Cruise Sales Consultants, OTE 60K - Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity? A new position has arisen for a Cruise Sales Consultant with a proven background and record of success in telesales to join an award-winning travel company. You'll be part of a fast paced and dynamic sales environment where your sales ability will be extremely well rewarded.
Cruise Sales Consultants Responsibilities -
- To sell worldwide cruises to new & existing customers
- Dealing with customer enquiries over the phone
- Provide an excellent customer service
- Continuously improve destination knowledge
Cruise Sales Consultants Skills -
- Customer focused with a passion for helping clients
- Previous sales experience gained in a similar call centre environment or retail travel
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Self motivated, highly ambitious, goal orientated and able to work as part of a team.
- In return for your commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive base salary of 18K for your first 3 months while you get up to speed. You will then take home on average 2K-5K commission per month.
- Hours work on a rota basis 09.00 - 17.00 / 11.00 - 19.00 / 13.00 - 21.00 and weekends 2-3 per month
-This role would suit an experienced Travel Consultant, Retail Travel Consultant, Travel Adviser or Cruise Consultant. Ideally with both sales and in depth cruise knowledge or a Sales candidate from another similar industry so long as your work is telephone based and you are highly sales driven.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy and have the relevant skills please email your CV to email@example.com quoting AG49146 or phone 0207 397 1284
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk