Business Travel Reservations Supervisor
4 days left
- Contract Type
Reservations Supervisor in Business Travel - Essex
Our client, a successful Travel Management Company based in Essex, is seeking an experienced Reservations Supervisor to oversee a busy reservations team.
Reservations Supervisor in Business Travel Duties:
- Set and communicate operational service standards in accordance with company policy and objectives.
- Identify and agree individual and team service targets and performance objectives that will support the business in achieving its overall business goals.
- Monitor and review all performance indicators, taking appropriate action when performance standards are not achieved.
- Establish and implement best operational working practices, policies and processes, ensuring that they are documented, monitored, reviewed and developed. Manage the Helpdesk and assign tickets accordingly.
- Monitor 24-hour reports for service failures, discuss and resolve any problems.
- Work closely with all Account Managers to continually review and improve service standards to clients.
- Ensure that customer complaints and service failures are resolved as quickly as possible so that, as far as possible, they do not recur.
- Deputise for the Head of Customer Services as required.
- Carry out appraisal, disciplinary and other interviews.
- Ensure that people are kept up-to-date with any planned or recent changes; information; product knowledge etc.
- Attend meetings, conferences; client meetings and sales events as required.
If you are looking for the next step in your Business Travel career please do not hesitate to reply!
Apply for Business Travel Reservations Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly