Business Travel Reservations Supervisor
Reservations Supervisor in Business Travel - Essex
Our client, a successful Travel Management Company based in Essex, is seeking an experienced Reservations Supervisor to oversee a busy reservations team.
Reservations Supervisor in Business Travel Duties:
- Set and communicate operational service standards in accordance with company policy and objectives.
- Identify and agree individual and team service targets and performance objectives that will support the business in achieving its overall business goals.
- Monitor and review all performance indicators, taking appropriate action when performance standards are not achieved.
- Establish and implement best operational working practices, policies and processes, ensuring that they are documented, monitored, reviewed and developed. Manage the Helpdesk and assign tickets accordingly.
- Monitor 24-hour reports for service failures, discuss and resolve any problems.
- Work closely with all Account Managers to continually review and improve service standards to clients.
- Ensure that customer complaints and service failures are resolved as quickly as possible so that, as far as possible, they do not recur.
- Deputise for the Head of Customer Services as required.
- Carry out appraisal, disciplinary and other interviews.
- Ensure that people are kept up-to-date with any planned or recent changes; information; product knowledge etc.
- Attend meetings, conferences; client meetings and sales events as required.
If you are looking for the next step in your Business Travel career please do not hesitate to reply!