Multi-Lingual Contracts & Reservations Executive
3 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a global and award winning tour operator that offer ground service travel to groups and individuals, this includes spas, ground services, and special interest tours. Due to expansion and success, they are now seeking experienced Multi-Lingual Contracts & Reservations Executive to join their friendly and busy team. If you are currently working for a wholesale tour operator or a hotel in reservations or reception and seeking a career within a successful tour operator, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work, apply today!
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Making and confirming reservations for transportation (coaches, trains, ferries) and restaurants along with admissions to places of interest.
- Handling of incoming mail.
- Deal with customer enquiries and aiming to meet their expectations.
- Determine whether space is available on travel dates requested by customers.
- Take part in familiarisation with new destinations in order to gain information.
- Look for new suppliers according to client request and market demand, getting the group rates and prices from them; negotiating and contracting the services.
- Analyse and review pricing for already contracted services, negotiating them in order to stay compatible in the market.
- Ability to communicate at all levels in a multi-cultural environment.
- Professional tourism qualification or work experience in the same area is desirable as well as the ability to negotiate and influence.
- Excellent communication skills - is a must.
- Ability to speak another European language fluently.
- Must have exceptional customer service skills and a strong customer orientation.
- Meticulous attention to detail, ability to identify issues and implement processes to prevent errors.
- Some working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet.
- Career progression
- Salary increases
- Full training
- Varied job role
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work within a friendly and busy team for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Multi-Lingual Contracts & Reservations Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly