Travel Consultant - Move from Retail Travel to Luxury (Mon-Fri)
This is a perfect position for a travel consultant looking to move into a Luxury, Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm travel role. Award winning and exclusive, this luxury travel company has received numerous accolades so if you're the kind of travel consultant who thinks you’re special and relishes the thought of putting high-end tailor-made holidays together then this job is for you. This exciting and specialist travel position will be dealing with high-end clientele, offering them an exceptional level of service by asking the right questions so that you can gain an understanding of what's important to them and offer them a tailored solution to their luxury holiday needs. This company specializes in some of the most amazing and exclusive world locations, creating individually crafted luxury bespoke holidays.
The Luxury Role:
- Servicing our client’s discerning clientele, offering expert advice and knowledge on their beach escapes, idyllic retreats, city breaks, family holidays, honeymoons, including cultural and luxurious adventure tours
- You will create bespoke holidays by helping clients with their travel plans, putting together travel arrangements with products such as flights, luxury accommodation, holiday requests, tours, excursions and any special requests
- The role will deal with clients mainly by telephone and some email enquiries conveying information, both written and verbal, that is clear, precise, and always understood by the clients
- Our client will not only pay their travel experts an excellent salary package, but they will also invest their time, money and energy in continuous training programmes, developing their bespoke experts in the luxury products they sell
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Looking for a career within luxury travel rather than just another travel job
- Must have 2 years’ travel consultant experience within a Retail Travel Shop or a Tour Operator
- Have a real passion for travel, be pro-active, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to convert enquiries into bookings using your personality, first hand travel knowledge and experience
- Ability to streamline and simplify complicated information and timely in responding to client requests for help and information
- Able to prioritize tasks and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages
- Luxury product and Galileo training will be provided to the successful travel candidate
Our client offers an upmarket & pleasant working environment along with an excellent remuneration package, where the starting basic salary is up to £24,000 per annum plus benefits, including 20 days’ annual leave + bank holidays, with the opportunity for overseas on Fam Trips.
If you believe you have what it takes for this role, get in touch or email us your CV immediately!!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.