Personal Travel Manager
At Winged Boots, we are extremely proud of our reputation in providing niche, luxury travel to our discerning clientele. We take the time to listen and really care about our customers, ensuring we match our extensive global knowledge and expertise to their specific requirements.
We are part of Ocean Holidays - one of the fastest growing travel companies in the UK. This is an incredibly exciting time to join our company and in particular - The Winged Boots brand.
Due to our great success built on reputation and recommendation, we are now looking to grow our team of Personal Travel Managers.
Role Overview (bullet points) and Benefits
- You are a great listener; able to understand and put your client’s specific needs into a travel experience they will never forget
- Responsive and passionate about delivering excellence; you always go the extra mile to ensure that all aspects of the trip they have booked with us – from pre-to post holiday exceed their expectations
- You are flexible and available evenings and weekends as per the needs of the business
- Focused on delivering against your sales targets, but not at the detriment of your clients experience with Winged Boots
- Your extensive travel experience and work as a luxury brand consultant means you are able to curate the best possible holiday or corporate travel package
- You are not fazed by working with high profile or celebrity clientele and understand the need for absolute confidentiality
- Basic salary circa £30k plus excellent commission structure (OTE £70)
- Opportunity to undertake trips overseas to improve your knowledge of our products and partners
- Attendance at networking and relationship building events for example at the company’s box at the O2
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
Person Specification Including Behaviours Required:
- You are engaging and dynamic and are able to demonstrate confidence at dealing with clients on all levels
- You have worked in luxury travel as a consultant for at least 4 years
- Your excellent communication and organisational skills mean that you are a great team player
- You are discreet and has the utmost respect for client confidentiality
- You are very well travelled and able to talk with passion about the places you have seen and your experiences
- You are very experience of working to and exceeding sales targets and KPI’s set