Sales Support/Inside Sales Agent – Groups & Mice(Ref: SEUK/02/18/1)
Air Mauritius is an international airline operating out of its base in Mauritius and flying to over 18 destinations in Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa and the Indian Ocean. It is a Skytrax 4* rated airline.
It is exciting times at Air Mauritius with the expected growth of the Company and the introduction of 6 new generation Airbus A350-900 aircraft in the years to come. To support our growth plans we require a pro-active Sales Executive capable of tapping the full potential of our key sectors. The Company is looking for someone with an excellent portfolio of contacts in the leisure market capable of generating revenue growth whilst delivering the highest customer service standards.
Based in Chiswick and reporting to the Sales Manager UK & Ireland, the successful candidate will be responsible for handling trade enquiries and to provide support for the external sales team with an emphasis on developing the groups and MICE business. Key to their success will be their ability to promote the Air Mauritius brand, products and services through key distribution channels as well as actively supporting a portfolio of accounts via telephone account management.
This is a great opportunity for someone to make a real impact on the future success of Air Mauritius in the UK.
EXPERIENCE AND PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE
- A minimum of 2 years’ airline or contact centre experience within the travel industry:
- Advanced technical GDS & ticketing knowledge
- Previous experience in working with Groups & MICE
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND COMPETENCIES
Self-starter with strong sales, planning, communication, and interpersonal skills across all levels of hierarchy, in particular:
• Have advanced GDS knowledge
• Proficient in word and excel
• Have reservations and Ticketing knowledge
• Have exposure to Groups and MICE booking procedures
• Be well organized
• Have good customer service skills
• Be a good relationship builder
• Have Solid analytical ability
• Have “can do attitude”
• Be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently
Competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Send together with your full curriculum vitae and your highest educational certificate by clicking “Apply Now” by 16March 2018.
We will only consider those candidates with the right to work in the UK.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
The Company reserves the right:
• To convene only the most suitably qualified candidates for the selection exercise(s);
• To make no appointment following this advertisement.