Luxury Tailormade (Asia, East Africa & Australia) Travel Consultant - office/homeworking
4 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a bespoke and niche travel company that offer exclusive holidays throughout the world for travellers and families. This well established travel company prides itself on excellent customer service and offers a range of European & Worldwide luxury tailormade travel for families, individuals and adventure enthusiasts. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking a Luxury Tailormade Worldwide Consultant (East Africa, Asia or Australia team) to join their team. This travel role offers flexitime – part office and part home based.
Your exciting career entails….
• Designing and delivering high end tailor-made itineraries for discerning clients to Asia including Indonesia along with East Africa and Australia.
• Contributing content to the email newsletter and other ad-hoc marketing platforms.
• Ensuring the product sold to clients and the supporting information is to the highest standard.
• Making sure the trip exceeds customer expectations.
• Interact with our clients mostly over the telephone and by email – with occasional face to face meetings with local clients and at PR events.
• Keeping in touch with product developments, ensuring that you remain a true country specialist with up to date commercial knowledge and understanding of hotels/flights/infrastructure.
• Selling skills within a luxury tailormade tour operator environment of multi-destination, long-haul itineraries including East Africa, Asia and Australia.
• Be from a UK based luxury tour operator or travel agency background with good knowledge of the above destinations.
• The ability to deliver excellent customer service is paramount.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Passion for travel.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong numerical skills (for pricing itineraries).
• Lucrative salary
• Healthy bonus
• Career progression
• Varied job role
• Sociable working hours – no shifts!
• Flexible working hours – home & office based
• Travel perks
• Opportunity to work for a luxury tour operator, in state of the art offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only candidates from a UK based tour operator or travel agency background with tailormade sales experience will be considered for this post.
Please include a travel profile outlining all the places travelled with all applications.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Luxury Tailormade (Asia, East Africa & Australia) Travel Consultant - office/homeworking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly