Part-time Cruise Assistant £Competitive
This is company has been voted one of the Sunday Times' Best Companies to Work For; and have won over 200 awards for holidays and service. This is down to their outstanding team members who go the extra mile to tailor-make holidays that are completely personal to each and every customer.
We're looking for someone with a positive "can do" attitude and loves travel. If this sounds like you and you are keen to be part of their Specialist Products team, we want to hear from you.
Cruise Assistant Features:
- Provide support to front-line direct customer facing teams ('B2C').
- Be a Cruise expert, and promote expertise to front-line direct customer facing teams.
- Assist with ensuring the effective operational performance of Cruise product range.
- Assist with tasks that ensure sales and contribution targets are met.
- Fulfil team activities and administrative activities.
Cruise Assistant Required:
- Have all round knowledge of sales related systems including Traveltek.
- Have in depth knowledge of the Cruise product.
- Have commercial acumen to be able to administer appropriate pricing approaches
- Be resourceful and practical; can think on your feet and solve problems quickly and effectively.
Cruise Assistant additional information:
In return, you will be working in hard-working, fun environment and an array of benefits including 25 days holiday, generous contributory pension scheme, subsidised gym membership and discounted staff travel.
Be a part of company that is voted one of The Sunday Times' 100 Best Companies to Work for the last 4 years and believe in treating our team as well as we treat our customers.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk