Business Development Manager x 2 North, North East & Scotland FIELD SALES
4 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a successful, dynamic and well-established travel company that offers UK, European and Worldwide entertainment for leisure and corporate clients with offices around the world. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking two experienced Business Development Managers (Field Sales) to join their team. One position is to cover Scotland and the North East of England and the other is to cover the North of England. This is a home-based opportunity in which you will be on the road.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Increase trade sales within the specified catchment area.
- Initiate and follow-up all stages of the sales cycle, from prospecting to closure.
- Identify new opportunities to increase sales and offer a positive ROI.
- Account Management.
- Establish and develop positive relationships with travel partners in your area
- Educate, train and service the needs of key trade accounts
- Support your accounts by attending trade and consumer events, such as holiday shows
- Utilise all available trade / competitor intelligence.
- Host FAM trips and entertain key accounts, whilst ensuring there is appropriate follow up to maximise all available sales opportunities.
- Play a proactive role in shaping PR messaging by working in conjunction with our clients PR consultants and trade marketing teams.
- Business development experience within the travel industry is a must.
- Strong commercial, administration and time management skills.
- First class communicator and have the ability to recognise opportunities and implement sales strategies.
- Energy & Tenacity – must have the desire to succeed, and have fun doing so.
- BDM – North of England
This area will cover as far North as Carlisle down to Stoke and across to Hull. This will also include North Wales and the Isle of Man.
- BDM – Scotland and the North East
This area will cover all of Scotland and the North East of England and will stop at Yorkshire
- Career progression
- Laptop & phone
- Expenses paid
- Generous holiday perks
- Private healthcare
- Profit share
- Opportunity to visit the USA & Africa
- Sick pay
- Social events
- Varied job role
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic travel company, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Business Development Manager x 2 North, North East & Scotland FIELD SALES
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly