Tailor-made Travel Product Executive
3 days left
- Contract Type
Are you a Tailor-made Travel Consultant looking to move away from a customer facing role and into a fast paced and creative product role? If so, we have a brand new opportunity to join an expanding Product Team based in Birmingham, as a Tailor-made Travel Product Executive.
Working closely with the Product Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring our client has the very best, commercially driven and continually developed product on sale and available for use by the sales team. In addition to creating tailor-made packages, they'll promote deals on social media, check website content to ensure all listed deals are correct and up to date and assist the sales team with any queries they may have regarding the packages created by the product team.
This exciting and really varied role is perfectly suited to those with a mimimum of 2 years tailor-made travel industry experience, looking for their first step into a product role. On offer is a generous starting salary of up to £27k DOE plus fantastic opportunities for overseas travel, a defined career path and other great industry benefits. Please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role or apply online.
Role of Tailor-made Travel Product Executive:
- Monitor and check the website ensuring all deals are current
- Reprice current packages for price changes
- Check flights and hotel availability
- Work with design team creating / designing emails ready to promote to database
- Create new tailor-made packages from scratch
- Liaise & negotiate with suppliers / DMC’s
- Request for new banners through in house system
- Promote deals on FB / Social Media
- Answer questions from sales team who have queries / enquiries on packages created by the team
Skills required for the role:
- Tailor-made travel industry experience - 2 years minimum
- Knowledge of various websites e.g Travel 2, Bedsonline, Holiday Extras
- Able to DP (Package all elements including Flights, Hotels, Tours & Transfers)
- IT literate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Eager & enthusiastic to learn new skills
- Hardworking & conscientious
If you’re interested in this Tailor-made Travel Product Executive opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? The please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available: www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multi-lingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Tailor-made Travel Product Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly