Contacts / Product Manager
New Frontiers are now supporting a Travel specialist offering holiday to worldwide destinations, who are looking to recruit an experienced Contractor /Contract Manager / Product Manager to join their Contracting team, based in Kent with a professional and friendly working environment.
As a Contracts Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
• Negotiating hotel and tour contracts with suppliers via email, phone and face to face for existing and new FIT tours including the development of brand new tour itineraries.
• Helping to develop new FIT & Touring programmes and new, emerging markets within the Escorted Touring and FIT portfolio
• Undertaking price comparisons and market research on your given destinations for new and existing
- Programmes to ensure we are continuously competitive
- Product Development, helping develop new markets and destinations
- Weekly marketing and day to day administration of the department
- Assisting the Product Director in all tasks
Contracts Manager Skill attributes:
- Experience in active overseas contracting is required, preferably worldwide as supplier relationships and knowledge of contracting and local suppliers are required as no training offered.
- Strong negotiation skills and communication skills
- Ability to work in high pressured environment and meet deadlines
- To be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- To be organised and have a high attention to detail
For a fully confidential Application on this Contracts Manager Job, please contact Elena.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.