Ski Sales - Team Leader
Are you a strong team leader with proven success in the travel industry? Are you passionate about helping people arrange the perfect ski trip? Do you have a good knowledge of the French Alps with a desire to become a true destination expert?
Our client is a specialist agency comprised of ski and snowboard enthusiasts, with a love of the mountains and a desire to help people create and book their perfect ski trip.
They are a small but rapidly growing company, seeking a proven team leader who can lead by example, speaking with customers on a daily basis, creating and selling ski holidays, alongside coaching and developing a small team of ski consultants. There is great potential for career development in this role, and we are really looking for someone who is driven to succeed and would like to make a positive long-term contribution.
Ski Sales - Team Leader Duties
- Develop and motivate the sales team to meet KPI’s and sales targets
- Ensure you and your team process all reservation enquiries from new sales leads in a timely and efficient manner,
- Research and source the best holiday deals for clients, this will include dynamically packaging flights, hotels, transfers and ski extras to meet the client’s exact requirements
- Prepare accurate and detailed quotations and itineraries
- Deliver a high conversion rate of enquiries to bookings whilst maximising revenue and profit
- Produce engaging social media posts and offers
- Be involved in the research and development of new resorts and destinations
- Keep in touch with product developments and gain an expert inside knowledge of ski resorts, hotels and travel options
- Involve yourself in destination training and occasional resort visits
Ski Sales - Team Leader Qualifications & Experience
- A keen interest in the ski and snowboard industry
- Knowledge of French ski resorts, with a desire to build on this and become a destination expert
- Confident leader with the ability to inspire, coach and develop a small team
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales targets
- A travel sales background is not essential but would be highly advantageous, as would experience of living and / or working in the French Alps.
Ski Sales - Team Leader Remuneration
- Excellent base salary of £22-25000 per annum
- Uncapped Commission
- Private Healthcare
- Employee Benefit Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Fantastic working environment in beautifully re-furbished offices in Cardiff city centre (less than a 5-minute walk from central train station)
To apply for this position, please email your full current CV as soon as possible.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and tailored to the position you are applying for. Remember to include recent salary history and any other relevant details.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include but are not limited to: Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales, Travel Executive & Retail Travel Agent.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.