Incoming Groups Student Tours Consultant
5 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a dynamic and successful groups tour operator, due to success and expansion, now seeking an experienced Incoming Groups Student Tours Consultant to join their friendly team due to remarkable growth. This award winning tour operator offers upmarket group travel for schools and universities throughout the UK, Europe and beyond. This role is ideal for a travel professional seeking career progression & development, sociable working hours and a varied job role in which you will be rewarded for your hard work - reap the benefits and give your travel career a boost today!
This exciting groups role entails a wide range of tasks within sales, operations, account management, product and customer service, in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Providing clients with the chance to visit and experience the UK and Europe’s cultural attractions.
- Create exciting cultural and educational tours programmes in the UK, Europe and the USA. Managing your own portfolio of key accounts·
- Work with the field sales team to maximise brand exposure
- Carry out market research to ensure the brand always meets client expectations
- Monitor and manage brand performance
- Work with the field sales team to explore new business and develop existing business
- Earning lucrative commission, bonus and incentives
- Groups sales experience within a tour operator or wholesale tour operator within student and/or university student groups is ideal however we would consider experienced travel professionals with group reservations experience.
- Good UK & European knowledge.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to identify opportunities for business growth
- Passionate about travel
- Be able to communicate at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Uncapped commission, bonus and incentives
- Monday to Friday sociable hours
- Office & homeworking roles available
- Varied job role
- Social events
- Lucrative salary
- FAM Trips
- On-going Training
- Career progression
- State of the art offices
- Travel perks and free theatre shows
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking tour operator, within a friendly and busy team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Applicants with previous or current job titles who will be considered for this role include, Groups Travel Consultant, Groups Travel Specialist, Tours Consultant, Travel Consultant, Travel Advisor, Travel Sales Consultant and Reservations.
Give your travel career a boost and email your cv to us today.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Incoming Groups Student Tours Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly