Business Development Manager - North England
4 days left
- Contract Type
Business Development Manager - North of England - Required for a very well established and niche travel company who specialise in exciting attractions, theme park holidays and packages. You will be covering North of England Areas between Carlisle and Stoke -on -Trent and we are seeking candidates who live in these areas or very close to.
You will be based from your home office with the responsibility of developing relationships with various online and retail travel agencies, tour operators for both new and existing clients and will develop your area's portfolio. Basic salary of £25,000+ up to £5,000 bonus as well as a company profit share, millage allowance, laptop and phone. Suitable candidates will have worked within travel industry sales or similar business development position.
Business Development Manager duties
- Increase trade sales within your designated area and be an advocate and ambassador for the brand and passionately sell the business and its brands to prospective new clients
- To fulfil the businesses requirements for visits, business reviews, training and inspections maximising the commercial opportunity in every 'touch point' with the accounts
Business Development Manager skills required
- Business Development experience ideally in the travel industry
- On the road sales experience ideally
- Proven track record in sales, happy to go that extra mile, as well as confidence in account development
- Clean UK driving license
- Lives in the North England around the areas listed above
For more information about this excellent and unique Business Development Manager role please send your updated CV to email@example.com or apply below or call Sunny on 01612384494
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Business Development Manager - North England
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly