Ecommerce Executive - Travel Industry
Ecommerce Executive - Travel
This leading brand in the travel industry are looking for an Ecommerce Executive to support the optimisation strategy of their well-established online B2C and B2B capability and to help deliver an improved customer journey.
Ecommerce Executive - Features:
- You will be working on a variety of projects aimed at optimising page performance by providing a dynamic, engaging customer experience
- You will have a great eye for what works on a website - you will know what brings results and why something is not working.
- You will be assisting the Head of Ecommerce in establishing best practice for AB/MVT Testing
- You will be developing and executing cross- sell / upsell activities
- Analysing the customer journey and customer behaviour is a large part of this role and you will have a real passion for this area.
- You will be working with a close-knit team.
Ecommerce Executive - Skills Required:
- You must have demonstrable experience of optimising websites
- You will have a passion for online merchandising and an eye for what makes consumers make decisions
- You will have a good mix of analytical/conceptual skills to understand and then optimise page performance
- Ideally you will have HTML, CSS and JS Knowledge
Ecommerce Executive - Additional Information:
You will be part of a relatively new team who are all extremely passionate about what they do. The remuneration for this role is good and the benefits are excellent and include free holidays.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk