Arabic speaking Travel Reservations Team Leader
Are you an experienced Travel Team Leader, fluent in Arabic and English? If so, we have a fanstastic opportunity for you to further your travel industry career as our client looks to recruit a Travel Reservations Team Leader to join their growing team. Based in their Stockport office, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the team meet sales targets and SLAs and will help to organise and manage their training and development.
Previous experience gained in a similar team leader/supervisory role is essential for the position, along with fluency in Arabic & English, working knowledge of a GDS and ideally a good understanding of long haul and luxury travel destinations. In return, our client is offering a competitive salary of up to £24k plus bonus and excellent benefits,so if this role is of interest to you - please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Please note - usual hours are 0900-1730 Monday to Friday, however, candidates must be flexible with work hours to cover numerous markets such as the hours of Arabic market 0600 to 1500 or 0700 to 1600 dependent upon daylight saving. Sunday to Thursday.
Role of Arabic speaking Travel Reservations Team Leader:
- Manage a small team of reservations agents, ensuring they meet targets and SLAs.
- Help to organise and manage training and development for the team.
- Handling escalating and/or escalated customer queries and/or complaints for the team
- Assist in recruiting and employing staff as per the team’s and programme’s needs
- Handling inbound reservations and enquiry calls
- Dealing with / processing inbound booking enquiries
- Offer on-going support and assistance for customer
- Good global destination knowledge
- Knowledge of the luxury travel market
- Ability to bring in business and upsell
Skills required for the role:
- Previous team leader/supervisory experience within the Travel sector
- Fluency in Arabic & English
- Working knowledge of a GDS
- Ability to lead and motivate people
- Knowledge of working in a multi-cultured environment is desirable
- Excellent organisational and decision making skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure in a diverse market
If you’re interested in learning more about this Arabic speaking Travel Reservations Team Leader role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.