Travel Consultant required for an award-winning, upmarket Tour Operator. You will be providing an exceptional service, selling luxury holidays from a retail store inSouthampton. You will be an ambitious Travel Consultant with a passion for long haul travel and sales that wants to work for the UK's leading travel company.Offering a basic salary up to £20k plus uncapped commission.
Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Maximising sales and customer holiday experience by suggesting excursions, upgrades etc
- Providing exceptional service to upmarket clientele
- Provide expert travel advice on worldwide luxury destinations
- Strive to exceed revenue targets
Travel Consultant Skills:
- Proven experience in a targeted sales role within a travel environment
- Genuine interest in the travel industry in particular Longhaul destinations
- First hand Worldwide Travelling knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
Travel Consultant Additional Information:
- Competitive basic salary and commission structure offered
- Educational Trips to Long haul destinations
Previously successful candidates have come from a background as reservations consultant, sales consultant, travel broker, tailor made consultant or be extremely well travelled .
If you are interested in the position of Luxury Travel Consultant please apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For enquiries please call Lisa on 01737 309984
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk