Call Centre Manager
CALL CENTRE MANAGER - MONDAY - FRIDAY - CRAWLEY - £35,000
This forward thinking company in Crawley are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Call Centre Manager to lead and motivate a team of Customer Service Advisors. Rewarded with a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 plus bonuses you will be challenging and improving on existing company practices and growing the team.
Call Centre Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with the Operations Director to propose and implement clear and challenging targets in line with company KPIS
- Lead and motivate direct reports to ensure they give their best at all times
- Produce regular reports on conversion, calls and revenue
- Have regular 1:1s and team meetings to ensure teams are motivated
- Recruit staff where required, being fully focused on recruiting the best customer contact people in the industry
Call Centre Manager Skills Required:
- Proven experience in a Team Leader or Call Centre Manager role
- Experience and knowledge of the latest call centre software and telephone solutions including mult-channel systems
- Able to build and design MI reports
- Ablility to deliver change in a fast paced environment
- Strong numeric and analytical skills
Call Centre Manager Additional Information:
Working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm with some flexibility required. Previously, successful candidates have come from a Call Centre Manager, Team Leader, Team Supervisor, Customer Service Manager background.
If you would like to apply for the role of Call Centre Manager please email your CV to Louise@candm.co.uk or call 01737309984
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk