Luxury London Travel Reservation Agent / Consultant
6 days left
- Contract Type
My client, a leading specialist travel agency, focusing on London based accommodation has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Reservations Agent / Consultant to join their growing team.
As a Luxury London Reservations Agent / Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Dealing with a wide range of worldwide clients looking to stay in some of the most luxurious property in London
- Advising clients on suitable accommodation and experiences for their stay.
Luxury London Reservations Agent / Consultant Skills & Requirements:
- Previous travel sales experience with proven track record of high customer service feedback;
- Proven experience of working in a team
- Ability to work on own initiative
Luxury London Reservations Agent / Consultant remuneration:
- Basic Salary from £20,000
- Exceptional uncapped commission scheme OTE £32000
- Management training will also be provided for those seeking leadership positions, with plans for further international expansion in 2018
For a fully confidential Application on this Luxury London Reservations Agent / Consultant role, please apply with a full CV as soon as possible.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and tailored to the position you are applying for. Remember to include recent employment history and any other relevant details.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include but are not limited to Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales, Travel Executive & Retail Travel Agent.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
Apply for Luxury London Travel Reservation Agent / Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly