Agency Sales Assistant
AGENCY SALES ASSISTANT
Central/South West London
£20,000 + Benefits
My client is a leading long-haul tour operator dealing with high end clients.
An opportunity has become available for an Agency Sales Assistant to join the team.
The role is responsible for supporting the Agency Sales Manager, you will handle communication from travel agents and internal staff.
The Agency Sales Assistant will have experience within the travel industry within a reseravtions, support or administration role.
Agency Sales Assistant Key Responsibilities
- Keeping BDM’s up to date with relevant information
- Booking all Travel Agents Concession Holidays
- Checking all Travel Agents online training details/sessions up to date
- Assisting agents with log in details for all relevant training
- Ensuring all agents return code of conducts before travel
- Relocating travel agents if applicable
- Reporting all feedback from agents’ stays to BDM and resorts
- Assisting Agents with day to day queries relating to general questions
- Agency Sales Inbox to be monitored daily
- Conference call with Sales Team every Monday morning
Agency Sales Assistant Experience Required
- Previous travel industry experience gained within a reservations, administration or support role
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Attention to detail and able to work alone at times
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook is essential.
- Willing to travel overseas with travel agents.
Agency Sales Remuneration and Benefits
- Base Salary of £20,000
- Monday to Friday
- 22 days holidays
- Travel Concessions
To apply for this Agency Sales Assistant role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0207 812 3820 in confidence for additional information.