We are looking for a Travel Administrator to join our growing team in Manchester.
The role is with our busy Administration department covers a variety of duties. It will suit someone who is highly organised, has a friendly personality and likes a day of varied tasks.
- Contacting Airlines and Suppliers
- Checking and ticketing of bookings
- Sending documentation to customers
- Administration duties, checking & filing invoices, answering telephone calls & directing the call to correct department
- Reception duties, meet & greet visitors
- Post Duties – Incoming & outgoing mail
- Stationery Stock Control & Management
Key Skills required:
- Good organisational & communication skills are essential
- Strong English & Maths skills (min A-C GCSE)
- Good computer skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Accuracy and attention to detail are a must
- Previous experience within the travel industry is desired but not a necessity
This is a full-time position, working 5 days per week.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Location: Office based (Manchester – M32)
To Apply: Please click on "Apply Now"
No Agency applications