Tailor Made Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Tailor-Made Specialist to join our growing team based in our office in Manchester.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in selling tailor-made long-haul holidays. Specialist knowledge of one or more of our destinations (Canada, USA, New Zealand and Australia) would be beneficial. Previous experience working for a retail travel agent or long-haul operator would be an advantage.
Key responsibilities of this role include
- Create detailed itineraries to exactly suit the customers’ requirements (both telephone and email enquiries)
- Source varied ground arrangements with overseas suppliers, ensuring your itinerary exactly meets the client’s requirements.
- Liaising with agents and clients at various stages of the quotation process
- Use various web based systems to check live availability of products
- Processing bookings on our in-house system.
- Offer friendly help & advice in order to achieve good sales
Key requirements of this role include
- Solid travel background with good geographical knowledge
- Knowledge of one or more of our destinations would be beneficial
- Strong selling skills, ability to convert enquiries into sales
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Accuracy and attention to detail are a must
- You must be able to work well as part of a team
- You must be able to work towards a sales target
- Knowledge of GDS system would be preferred
- Must be able to work to strict deadlines
- Sound computer knowledge is essential
This is a full-time position, including some evening & weekend work.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Location: Office based (Manchester – M32)
To Apply: Please click on "Apply Now"
No Agency applications
Apply for Tailor Made Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly