Tailor-made Consultant - Luxury Travel
Tailor-made Travel Consultant. A golden opportunity has arisen for Travel Consultants to join a Multi-Award-Winning Travel Organisation. If you’re an ambitious Travel Consultant currently looking for a life changing experience & a fantastic Tailor-made Travel Consultant role for 2018, then why not join UK’s Leading Holidays Specialists on their Amazing Journey to success - and you can be part of that adventure.
Once settled into your new role and as part of your travel & product training, you will also be sent overseas on Fam Trips to learn & experience the exciting tailor-made holidays you will be selling – so make sure you have your passport ready!
Guaranteed Basic Salary of £18,000 per annum + Lucrative and REALISTIC competitive OTE of £30k+, along with:
- Pension Scheme and Life Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Opportunity to travel on FAM trips to educate you about the destinations you will be selling
- Inclusive culture; our client is a fun, agile, progressive business
Tailor-made Travel Consultant Role:
- The function of the sales department is to engage in a variety of customer services and sales activities, with the objective of promoting our client’s travel products and to set themselves apart from any other holiday company. Travel Consultants are critical to achieving this ambition: to deliver the very best outcome for the customer and the business.
- Building and selling high value long-haul holidays including flights, villas, car hire, cruises and much more
- Offering exceptional service to customers, understanding their requirements and matching their expectations
- Meeting and exceeding set sales and performance targets as well as working in teams
- Ensuring the sales process is efficient as possible – being creative about improving the customer journey to encourage repeat bookings
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Previous Travel Consultant experience or 2 years Telesales/Sales experience gained in a Contact Centre or a B2C telephone based targeted role is essential
- Dynamic, self-starting money motivated Telesales Executives who can demonstrate achievements in hitting targets
- Good clear telephone manner, rapport, closing skills
- Dynamic and self-management attributes
You will only be working a 5-day week, which will include 2 weekends per month. The Travel Call Centre is open 7 days a week, working hours will be on a weekly rota basis, 9am-6pm & 12pm-9pm.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.