Our client is a successful Travel company in search of a dynamic sales person; the role will entail making day to day reservations over the phone to their customers, providing fantastic customer service. You’ll work as part of a large and energetic sales team within a growing company. If you’re an enthusiastic individual with a passion for travel and sales, this could be the perfect role for you.
The role comes with the chance to earn completely uncapped commission, with expected earnings of £40,000 in your first year.
Sales Consultant Job Overview:
- To service inbound sales calls and understand the customers’ needs, build rapport and offer expert cruise and land holiday solutions
- Provide excellent service to all of our customers, adapting the approach taken for each call.
- Create fantastic customer engagement, understand the customer’s requirements, pitch and close the sale
- Meeting, or exceeding, company KPI’s for conversion
- Making accurate cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations quickly and efficiently
- Produce accurate administration work to complete booking process
- Work pro-actively as part of a large Sales Team (circa 30+ people) bringing energy and drive to a fast moving and dynamic environment
- Work effectively with other departments to ensure understanding of products
Sales Consultant Requirements:
- Previous experience within a sales environment, although not necessarily from within the Travel sector.
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Happy to work to targets and financially motivated
- IT literate covering Microsoft Office packages
Apply below or contact Paul at New Frontiers for more information.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Is this not the job for you? If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role, we’ll send you £100 of Amazon vouchers as a massive thank you!