Travel Sales Consultant
If you’re a performing Travel Consultant that specialises in selling worldwide holidays, we want to hear from you today! This is a great time to join our client, if you are looking for a role that is offering future progression opportunities, then this could be the position you’re hunting for. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, hands on Travel Consultant with high calibre sales and customer service experience. Our client is looking for Travel Consultants with proven success in driving sales and conversion, and have a strong understanding of the current travel market place & operators within.
Travel Consultant Role:
- Confident with relationship-building, informative, selling value to the product, objection-handling and offering an unbeatable 5* service
- As the customer’s first point of contact, the Travel Consultant will have a polished and professional approach - with selling constantly in mind!
- Delivering superb experiences that will bring the clientele back to book again
- Support fellow sales team with all post sales administration related duties when required
- When required, carry out pre-departure quality control checks
- Answer phones professionally, courteously and promptly deal with customer enquiries, handle and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Responding to emails from customers and travel partners, resolving queries
- Inform clients about travel issues and required documentation
- Contrive alternative arrangements for bookings interrupted by unforeseen issues
Now let’s Talk About You:
- Proven travel specialist, extremely passionate about travel, with a strong track record of closing sales over the phone
- High impact personality: intellectual agility, entrepreneurship, empathy in relationship, team player
- A naturally gifted Sales Specialist who understands the value of service
- Successfully demonstrate previous worldwide sales & performance experience
- Talented Sales Person, tenacious, and driven to succeed
- Professional approach and attitude, enthusiastic and engaging in conversation
- Self-motivated and Money motivated
In return, you will be rewarded with a £18,000 basic salary & an uncapped commission structure, enabling you to take home £25,000 - £30,000 per annum. If you are interested in this exciting and rewarding position, forward your CV to us immediately!
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Travel Sales Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly