Business Development Manager
Business Development Executive - This well know Educational Tours Company in West London are looking for a dedicated Business Development Executive to generate new accounts through telemarketing and face-to-face account selling. Flourish in the comapnies proven system and develop your career while adhering to their guiding principles of excellence, education, customer care, integrity and corporate stability. 25k + 8k commission (uncapped)
Business Development Executive, Responsibilities:
- Utilise in-house resources to research potential new customers.
- Contact potential customers by telephone; field incoming inquiries.
- Recommend specific tour packages;
- Provide clear and accurate information on tour prices and inclusions.
- Maintain ongoing contact with potential customers by phone and mail.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date computer records and documentation on all customer data, telephone contact, price quotes and written correspondence.
- Travel overnight to attend exhibitions and conferences.
- Visit potential customers in person.
- Participate in calling campaigns and other initiatives
Business Development Executive, Skills:
- International travel experience desirable.
- Consultative sales approach.
- High level ability to remain focused and self-motivated for months at a time to persistently pursue new business.
- A self-starter with natural sales ability, highly dedicated with a passion for a career in sales. Thrives on prospecting and talking to potential clients - a go getter.
- Energetic, upbeat and tenacious approach with a solid experience of outbound tele-sales cold calling to generate revenue from new clients.
- Real hunger to smash all KPI targets set and be a very key player in the growth of a high-energy telesales team.
Business Development Executive, Additional Information:
- 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday - some weekend work when attending conferences etc
- Pension, Group Life Assurance, Group Income Protection
- Holidays 20 days per annum + bank holidays
If this role is of interest to you, or you have relevant experience, please call Shannon on 02073971295 Quoting SO49254 or email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk