Business Development Manager
Business Development Executive - This well know Educational Tours Company in West London are looking for a dedicated Business Development Executive to generate new accounts through telemarketing and face-to-face account selling. Flourish in the comapnies proven system and develop your career while adhering to their guiding principles of excellence, education, customer care, integrity and corporate stability. 25k + 8k commission (uncapped)
Business Development Executive, Responsibilities:
- Utilise in-house resources to research potential new customers.
- Contact potential customers by telephone; field incoming inquiries.
- Recommend specific tour packages;
- Provide clear and accurate information on tour prices and inclusions.
- Maintain ongoing contact with potential customers by phone and mail.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date computer records and documentation on all customer data, telephone contact, price quotes and written correspondence.
- Travel overnight to attend exhibitions and conferences.
- Visit potential customers in person.
- Participate in calling campaigns and other initiatives
Business Development Executive, Skills:
- International travel experience desirable.
- Consultative sales approach.
- High level ability to remain focused and self-motivated for months at a time to persistently pursue new business.
- A self-starter with natural sales ability, highly dedicated with a passion for a career in sales. Thrives on prospecting and talking to potential clients - a go getter.
- Energetic, upbeat and tenacious approach with a solid experience of outbound tele-sales cold calling to generate revenue from new clients.
- Real hunger to smash all KPI targets set and be a very key player in the growth of a high-energy telesales team.
Business Development Executive, Additional Information:
- 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday - some weekend work when attending conferences etc
- Pension, Group Life Assurance, Group Income Protection
- Holidays 20 days per annum + bank holidays
If this role is of interest to you, or you have relevant experience, please call Shannon on 02073971295 Quoting SO49254 or email me your CV to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly