We have a brand new and fantastic opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to join a multi- award winning Travel organistation based in Birmingham. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day operations management of the Product Team, making key decisions on deadlines, DM, emails and breaking deals and building strong relationships with Account Managers. On offer is a highly competitive salary of up to £33k plus bonus, as well as fantastic opportunities for overseas travel and other great industry benefits. This role is ideal for experienced Product Managers looking for a dynamic and fast paced working environment or Senior Product Executives with supervisory experience looking for the next step in their career. Please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role or apply online.
Role of Product Manager:
- Responsible for the day to day operations management of the product team
- Highlight training needs and development opportunities
- Perform regular 1-2-1s and appraisals
- Assist with the recruitment of new team members
- Make key decisions on deadlines, DM, emails and breaking deals
- Prioritise work for team members
- Build strong relationships with Account Managers
- Regular reporting to senior management team
Skills required for the role:
- Proven managerial experience gained within a Product or Commercial role
- Motivational & inspirational leader
- Good understanding/knowledge of the cruise and travel sector
- Knowledge of various websites e.g Travel 2, Bedsonline, Holiday Extras
- Able to DP (Package all elements including Flights, Hotels, Tours & Transfers)
- Cruise systems e.g Polar, Cruising Power, Sea Web
- IT literate
- Excellent attention to detail
If you’re interested in this Product Manager opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? The please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available: www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multi-lingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.