Travel Contract Manager for Portugal
Due to remarkable growth, our client a long established tour operator are now seeking an experienced Contract Manager for Portugal to join their busy and friendly purchasing team.
This successful and forward thinking travel company offer tourists across the globe, ground services including hotel accommodation and related online products.
The Contracts and Purchasing team are responsible for sourcing the European Hotel product for both its group and individual (FIT) leisure segments. This involves contracting and managing rates, availability and general terms and conditions with hotels. The ideal candidate will be in charge of contracting hotels in Portugal and be fully accountable for negotiating rates, terms and conditions with hotels.
Your career begins here…. Duties entail:
• Target new hotel products.
• Negotiate with suppliers/ regularly monitor to ensure best rates are offered.
• Negotiate special offers and exclusive deals with all hotels throughout the year.
• Closely monitor the room production.
• Undertake ongoing analysis of product and quality within contracting area to maintain consistent product offering for clients.
• Conduct required number of business trips (around 12 – 15 weeks) to improve relations with suppliers and negotiate best in market rates.
• Contracting experience for Portuguese within a travel company is essential
• Ability to speak Portuguese fluently would be ideal but not essential
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and results driven individual
• Ability to develop close working relationships with suppliers to achieve optimum results
• Ability to keep up with the market trends and adapt work towards it
• A valid driving licence is essential
• Experience and working knowledge of hotel contracting in Portugal.
• Career progression
• Travel perks
• Use of luxury leisure facilities
• The opportunity to work for a friendly and dynamic company in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give our career and boost and send us your CV today.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.