CRICKET SALES SUPPORT EXECUTIVE
This leading sports tour company are currently recruiting for a Sales Support Executive to assist with Cricket tour programmes. Based in South Essex, paying £19K.
Cricket Sales Support Executive, Responsibilities:
- To help run administration for all cricket tours to all destinations
- To take booking for consumer products
- Managing all aspects of organising tours - to include helping compile quotes, preparing and dispatching letters of confirmation, invoices and rooming lists.
- Support for the marketing of products specifically for Cricket advertising.
Cricket Sales Support Executive, Skills Required:
- Requires a range of skills in administration, planning, marketing and communication.
- Strong communication skills, able to liaise with suppliers, clients and officials, face-2-face, phone and in writing.
- You need to organised, highly energetic and capable of managing a very busy and diverse set of responsibilites
- Previous experieince of the travel industry desirable.
- An interest in Cricket would be of significant benefit.
- Paying £19K
- Based South Essex
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30
- 22 days holiday.
To apply for this Sales Support Executive please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG49280
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk