Travel Trade Account Manager (Field Sales - Business Development)
Our client is a well-established, award-winning and dynamic tour operator, now seeking an experienced Travel Trade Account Manager to join their friendly team. This well-known tour operator offers luxury European and Worldwide tailormade tours & cruises to the discerning clientele.
This position is ideal for a travel professional with experience in field sales, account management or business development.
The exciting account manager role entails a wide range of tasks, this includes:
- Assist and implement our travel trade sales campaigns
- Developing existing and new client relationships, this will include regular visits and conducting training where required
- Attend trade functions such as Cruise Events, Trade conferences and conduct presentations and webinars
- A confident networker
- Must have account management experience within travel
- Great communications and negotiating skills
- A proven track record in business development and agency sales within the travel industry
- B2B Travel Trade / Account Management Experience within travel.
- You will be required to attend agent training, conferences and cruise events all over the UK so it is imperative you own your own car
- Generous bonus
- FAM trips
- Ship visits
- On-going training
- Career progression
- Working for a dynamic and forward thinking tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Travel Trade Account Manager (Field Sales - Business Development)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly