Travel Consultant - Cruise Homeworker. We are looking for ambitious, driven and results orientated Travel Consultants with previous experience in Cruise Homeworking. Our client continues to grow but maintains a family feel; successful employees are valued and can make a real contribution to the growth of their Cruise business. If you are looking to carve a successful Cruise homeworking career with a company that focuses on work/life balance for their employees, and if you feel you fit the bill for this exciting opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
Cruise Homeworker Role:
- Confident with relationship-building, informative, selling value to the product, objection-handling and offering an unbeatable 5* service
- Proven cruise specialist, extremely passionate about this product, with a strong track record of closing sales over the phone
- As the customer’s first point of contact, the homeworking cruise specialist will have a polished and professional approach - with selling constantly in mind!
- Delivering superb experiences that will bring the high-end clientele back to book again
- Support fellow cruise sales team with all post sales administration related duties when required
- When required, carry out pre-departure quality control checks
- Answer phones professionally, courteously and promptly deal with customer enquiries, handle and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Responding to emails from customers and travel partners, resolving queries
- Inform clients about travel issues and required documentation
- Contrive alternative arrangements for bookings interrupted by unforeseen issues
Now let’s Talk About You:
- High impact personality: intellectual agility, entrepreneurship, empathy in relationship, team player
- A naturally gifted cruise sales specialist who understands the value of service
- Successfully demonstrate previous cruise sales & performance experience
- Talented Sales Person, tenacious, and driven to succeed
- Professional approach and attitude, enthusiastic and engaging in conversation
- Self-motivated and Money motivated
In return, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £18,000 per annum, plus uncapped commission, with an OTE of £30,000 - £40,000. If you are interested in this exciting and rewarding position, please forward your CV to us immediately!
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.