Travel Consultant - Cruise Homeworker. We are looking for ambitious, driven and results orientated Travel Consultants with previous experience in Cruise Homeworking. Our client continues to grow but maintains a family feel; successful employees are valued and can make a real contribution to the growth of their Cruise business. If you are looking to carve a successful Cruise homeworking career with a company that focuses on work/life balance for their employees, and if you feel you fit the bill for this exciting opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
Cruise Homeworker Role:
- Confident with relationship-building, informative, selling value to the product, objection-handling and offering an unbeatable 5* service
- Proven cruise specialist, extremely passionate about this product, with a strong track record of closing sales over the phone
- As the customer’s first point of contact, the homeworking cruise specialist will have a polished and professional approach - with selling constantly in mind!
- Delivering superb experiences that will bring the high-end clientele back to book again
- Support fellow cruise sales team with all post sales administration related duties when required
- When required, carry out pre-departure quality control checks
- Answer phones professionally, courteously and promptly deal with customer enquiries, handle and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Responding to emails from customers and travel partners, resolving queries
- Inform clients about travel issues and required documentation
- Contrive alternative arrangements for bookings interrupted by unforeseen issues
Now let’s Talk About You:
- High impact personality: intellectual agility, entrepreneurship, empathy in relationship, team player
- A naturally gifted cruise sales specialist who understands the value of service
- Successfully demonstrate previous cruise sales & performance experience
- Talented Sales Person, tenacious, and driven to succeed
- Professional approach and attitude, enthusiastic and engaging in conversation
- Self-motivated and Money motivated
In return, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £18,000 per annum, plus uncapped commission, with an OTE of £30,000 - £40,000. If you are interested in this exciting and rewarding position, please forward your CV to us immediately!
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Cruise Homeworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly